Are you looking for a thriving, innovative and caring culture? Then Cretex Companies wants to hear from you. The opportunities we offer are challenging and we count on every employee to bring great ideas and solutions forward to keep Cretex Companies in the leading industry position we have held for decades. You can expect competitive pay, a broad benefit package and continuous learning.
Caring for Our Employees is an Investment in Our Shared Future
At Cretex we value our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, paid time off, profit sharing and retirement contributions.
Take care of your body, mind, and career with our on-site wellness clinic and our internal learning and training programs at Cretex University.
- Tuition and continuous education reimbursement
- Cretex U, our internal learning and training program
- Cross-company project assignments
- Defined career progression
- Opportunities to grow and move across our family of businesses
- High-potential and emerging talent development program
- Cretex Medical Conference
- Competitive salaries
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
- 401k/retirement contribution matching
Operational Excellence Program
- Your ideas matter!
- Structured, continuous improvement programs
- Impact daily operations
- Participate in Lean Leaders training and certifications
Health & Wellness Benefits
- Be Well Health Clinic for all employees and their dependents
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Parental Leave
Culture and Fun
- Workplace and event committees
- Recognition celebrations
- Employee appreciation events
- Community and volunteer events
- Annual company activities
In accordance with the requirements of the Consolidated Appropriations Act to post machine readable files relating to our medical plan, please see the following link: https://www.healthpartners.com/hp/legal-notices/disclosures/transparency/index.html.