Imagine. Innovate. Inspire.
Are you looking for a thriving, innovative and caring culture? Then Cretex Companies wants to hear from you. The opportunities we offer are challenging and we count on every employee to bring great ideas and solutions forward to keep Cretex Companies in the leading industry position we have held for decades. You can expect competitive pay, a broad benefit package and continuous learning.
Caring for Our Employees is an Investment in Our Shared Future
At Cretex we value our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, paid time off, profit sharing and retirement contributions.
Take care of your body, mind, and career with our on-site wellness clinic and our internal learning and training programs at Cretex University.
- Tuition and continuous education reimbursement
- Cretex U, our internal learning and training program
- Cross-company project assignments
- Defined career progression
- Opportunities to grow and move across our family of businesses
- High-potential and emerging talent development program
- Cretex Medical Conference
- Competitive salaries
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
- 401k/retirement contribution matching
Operational Excellence Program
- Your ideas matter!
- Structured, continuous improvement programs
- Impact daily operations
- Participate in Lean Leaders training and certifications
Health & Wellness Benefits
- Be Well Health Clinic for all employees and their dependents
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
Culture and Fun
- Workplace and event committees
- Recognition celebrations
- Employee appreciation events
- Community and volunteer events
- Annual company activities
Learn More About Our Working Areas
In the highly regulated industries we serve, meeting customer requirements is critical. We rely on your ingenuity to drive efficiencies and innovation in our manufacturing processes without compromising quality or our exacting standards. We invest in state-of-the-art precision machines so you can work with the latest technologies, including robotics and additive manufacturing. You can take pride knowing that your craft positively impacts the lives of millions of people every day.
- Tool & Fixture Making
- Machine Programmers
The components and devices we produce help improve and save lives. We rely on your detail-oriented attitude to ensure our customers’ requirements are met, and your passion to drive operational efficiency in our manufacturing processes.
- Secondary Operations
- Operations Management
- Maintenance and Equipment Technicians
- Process Technicians
Exercise your technical skills and creativity to develop innovative processes and solutions for complex components and devices. At Cretex you can be stimulated by a variety of tasks and grow your career across the company.
- Mechanical Engineers
- Project Engineers
- Process and Manufacturing Engineers
- Packaging Engineers
- Robotics and Automation
- Microbiology & Sterilization
We rely on you to mitigate risk and ensure the quality of every component. You guarantee quality not only for our customers, but for their patients.
- Quality Inspectors and Technicians
- Quality Engineers
- Inspection Technicians
- Customer Quality Coordinators
- Documentation Coordinators
Do you want to be involved in decisions that drive our businesses forward? At Cretex, you sit at the table. We rely on you to be the custodians of our resources and keep our business on track.
- Accounting & Finance
- Account Management & Sales
- Digital & Information Systems
- Human Resources
- Marketing & Communications
- Purchasing & Procurement
Engage in meaningful work and gain valuable real-world experience to build your career in our internship programs. We offer supportive training and mentorship to help develop your professional skills and network.