Be Well in All Aspects of Your Life
We value our employees, which is why we pride ourselves on offering resources and benefits to support your well-being. Take care of your body, mind and financial future.
Cretex has partnered with Marathon Health to provide a one stop shop to wellness by providing an onsite health center and a health portal resource.
Be Well Health Center
Location: rms Company, 8600 Evergreen Boulevard Coon Rapids, MN 55433
- Acute and primary care services including treatment of common illnesses, preventative check ups, and comprehensive health review
- Health coaching including nutrition, tobacco cessation, stress management, physical activity, and more
- Health assessments to keep you informed of your current health-related numbers
Online Health ePortal
Visit my.marathon-health.com to review your personal health record, schedule appointments, access health education materials, and more!
HealthPartners is our provider for medical and dental insurance, as well as our Flexible Spending Account (FSA). To contact HealthPartners, visit their website at www.heathpartners.com or call one of the numbers listed below.
- Member Services (including Nurse Navigator and Pharmacy Navigators): 800-883-2177
- Behavioral Health Navigators: 888-638-8787
- CareLine service nurse line (available 24/7): 800-551-0859
- BabyLine phone service (24/7): 800-845-9297
- Personal nurse support (healthpartners.com/nursesupport): 800-871-9243
Principal has a variety of free tools and resources available to assist you with your retirement goals including:
- Personalized one on one meetings to discuss your personal retirement goals. Visit www.principal.com/phone1on1
- My Virtual Coach
- Retirement Wellness Score to help you determine if you are on track or retirement
- Principal Milestones to help you in over 35 areas including online will preparation, student loan management, and long-term care insurance
Contact Center: 800-547-7754
- Retirement Specialists available Monday-Friday, 7:00am to 9:00pm CT
- Voice Response System is available 24/7
Lincoln Financial Group
New for 2022! Lincoln Financial Group will be our provider for our Employee Assistance Program (EAP), long-term disability, life and AD&D insurance, critical illness and accident insurance. Visit the Lincoln website www.lfg.com for more information.
For EAP tools and resources, visit www.guidanceresources.com, download the GuidanceNow mobile app or call 888-628-4824. First-time users please contact human resources for login information.
- Face-to-face sessions
- Online resources
- Unlimited 24/7 access
For disability and leave of absence claims, visit mylincolnportal.com or call 844-243-1708.
Please see your human resources representative for more information and to obtain login credentials for first-time users.
Cretex Be Well Events
Check out what some of our team members shared in the month of April about what brings them joy.
Featured Activity for July
For this month’s activity, set a physical activity goal and track your minutes. Utilize some of the free apps suggested in our monthly newsletter or the materials on the Be Well blog post here to help keep you on track or continue using whatever you may already have at your finger tips! Report your goal results in the Teams Form at the end of the month.
Have questions about your benefits?
If you have questions about your benefits or any of the health & wellness resources listed above, please contact your on-site Human Resources team, Be Well Champion or email HR@cretex.com.